Friday, September 11, 2009

21 21

Yup, I am officially 21!
It was quite a busy and tired 21st birthday for mii, exactly.
Since 12 o'clock, having a delicious Tiramisu
and a (surprising? hehe) celebration with my dear housemates.
And then need to prepare for my Audit paper ><“ Successfully, 3hours sleeping time for today [24-3=21hours for my 21st bdy] After my soooo excited exam, heading to my home but another surprise was coming from two cuties. And then as the plan going on, having dinner with my housemates too. Really appreciate that lots of wishes from my family and friends. Sincere wishes in the forms of messages, pictures, e-mail, album, cake, lunch or dinner.. Unexpectedly, having a wonderful day! ~Hugz~ all of you,you and YOU!! Initially, I am really confused about to be 21, what a SERIOUS numeric for mii?! But then, now, I had a beautiful full stop for anything, I swear!
Just need to refresh and restart a brand of new page in my life~

No comments:

Post a Comment