Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sleepless night again..

Well,surrounding by family and friends during the CNY,
having so much fun, met peoples and been so many places.
And now, I am sitting on my own bed and..
blog what in my mind right now.

Cause' maybe it takes long time for me to back
on this bed, this room or this place again.
It's time to let me escape from the cage, let me fly on my own.
Whatever, I must go out for my coming days.

Feeling..
Empty but gain refill is the NECCESSARY
Lost but walk on by is the MUST
Ache but I am USED TO IT
Bored but it'll follow me NO LONGER ANYMORE

Maybe..
I am scared..
All will go away from me?
Family Friends Mates Lifestyle

It's true..
Everything is changing

I hope to sing it..
Nothing ever changes..

It's time to change..
Living on my own.

Cannot go back into the past..
Do whatever I like or I used to be anymore.

Just be myself seems so far away from mii..
Starts to losing my way..

ProP uP TLC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment