Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Rice cooker?!

Due to the cup mee of yesterday:


Mamee vegetarian soup mee -=> lunch



Super Kimchi Ramen -=> Dinner


I am sick of mee and desperate to get some white rice for my brain..


And when I wanna clean the rice cooker(which belong to my new house mate)
I realized that is not a rice cooker @.@
Instead gonna change plan to cook porridge
but eh..... still thinking RICE is better!hahaha
so, spirit never die~
Using the gas and maggie cooker to boil it.
Surprisingly, it looks nice and good! What a proud result =p
Then, cooking fu rong egg and self-created dishes
by using the leftover of steamboat (being abandoned by those ppl after steamboat hehe..)
and add super special dry chili.
My lunch is finally satisfying mii now =)
.................................................................................................................


Good news for CHOCOHOLIC !!!



For enquiry, please contact:
03-8925 6136
Berly's Chocolate & Confectionery Sdn.Bhd.
No.8, Jalan 9/1, Seksyen9, 43650 Bandar Baru Bangi,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.


http://www.berylschocolate.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment