Monday, July 12, 2010

FIFA ends.

Went to the place as below to meet up the Job Talents agency and provides me valuable interview tips =)

Coincidentally, three workers were cleaning the building.
Such a dangerous job and we should appreciate every professions =p

After that, walked in FOS outlet and try to mix myself with casual wear this summer =p

Okay, a simple white T is a necessary in everyone's closet this summer
and the most fashion denim jeans too! [like this light colour*]
Yet, I never purchase them =( due to my tight wallet.

Next go to Sing K session again =D

Special flavour when mix together
1.Chocolate
2.Apple
3.Mango

With high tea set:

Fish and chips


Mushroom spaghentti


Vege salad

I was totally exhausted after long-awaited 5hours K @.@


6am in the morning 12 July 2010
FIFA finallly have a beautiful full stop.
SPAIN get a star with their jersey on~
We're the champion ! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
Consequently, it brights my days up and had a smooth and confident interview ever after.

P/S:FIFA comes into the end and another page starts to be write on.. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment