Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Let's get started!

Hi readers.
As reviewing my blog entries, it's kinda FEW and FEW posts recently.
Meaning that I'm getting lazier and lazier.
I can't finish watching drama up to date,
even no a single page yet for the novel which had been bought in 53days ago.
The picz taken still lying in the camera and yelling that~
Please Let Me Out of This Lil Green!
Unable to keep my clothes lying in the closet board neat all the time
as long as my clothes all well ironed as well as stand by mode.(seems like impossible)
Cannot take care of my cactus kindly,( my purple gone T.T)
my table is always occupied with those things which is unnecessary there =(

People living for? Life? Money? Love? Dream? Luxuries? Happiness?
Nothing.
If you do not live your life.
There's nothing at all.

Well, that's not a long term plan but a very short one here.
Can I slimmer down a bit? Just a bit? hahahaha..
Let's get started to do or realize something whatever you want!
Go~ Go~ Go~

LOVE LIFE


No comments:

Post a Comment