Thursday, May 19, 2011

R.I.P

Yes.This season full of memory.

A year ago from today, I received a bad and broken-heart news as my uncle passed away in the hospital. After the incident, what can I see is the determination on my aunt for taking care of their children who are still young and innocent.
I'm so proud of her, really.It inspires mii!! Respect~

Time flies. My grandpa left us already 4years.From the time until now, I still remember clearly what's on my mind. It will give mii the power. The power to do everything, to fulfill my dream regardless how hard to get through all these.

No. This season full of love.
All the memories full of love. All the people around mii full of love.
All the love give mii power to survive, carry on my life.

Time flies.It won't wait mii and stop for awhile.
Don't worry.I'm moving on.

P/S: When the time I fall down in the deep, all the love one pull mii up .
Thank you like always =)






No comments:

Post a Comment