Friday, December 16, 2011

NEW layout!


 Paris, France

Currently, released from the stress of exam  but then very fast jump into another 'exams' which are INTERVIEWSss!! I'm quite nervous to interview those companies that need to take exam questions and essays. What to do? Those big and medium firm must have the session LIKE THAT! Very soon, I'll be study again for interview preparation! Hope that I can handle it after put in more efforts ^^

Next, I wish to talk about my new layout due to insomnia at proper sleeping time, a sudden whim to change a new look of my blog. It's time to refresh my blog since not much details blog is updated quite a long time. The new style of the background and font designed to a bit taste like vintage?? Not sure about it. The font is just a bit casual than before and the picture on the background which is pictures symbolize every pictures in my blog tell story, picture just same as text in my blog, recording all the feeling and impression of every meaningful moments in my life.

Okay, when mentioned to recording the moments, I'm now struggling how to choose the pictures for my album during my journey to UK and Europe because it's too many 'chi-cak chi-cak' photos taken (yet, i feel it's not enough, regret). Looking forward for my album to be born and thinking the best title for it.

My schedule seems like already full of to-do-list while my life full of wishing list. Oh god! Beside chasing to those achievements, I'm here to appreciate everyone around me, my family, my friends and of course my love one. Please bless everyone of them, healthy, safety and happy everyday.

When we know that someone gonna leave us soon,  we can't do anything anymore but do our best for the last efforts. I pray for her. Her kindness should let her free from trepidation. God bless us to have a good weekend. So do for my all readers! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment