Monday, January 2, 2012

My Adventurous Dream


Well, the first post in 2012 should be a summary for my past year 2011?
Majority, my 2011 is full of up and down but finally achieved my adventurous dream. 
I'm glad, satisfied,exciting and appreciating its came true in my life.
Have been to many Europe countries, experienced much more than I could imagined in this year.
Somehow, I learned something through out the days which meant lots to me.
And very important, with the start of a new year thankfulness to the people real walked in my life.


Delicious,  Levain, KL ; Whitby, Cambridge, UK ; The Italian Kitchen, Shefield

I have always felt that knowing this two people is my blessing. We've been through so much too much in this year. We worked it out, from zero to.. not dare to say 100 but at least we did not too bad. Pleased to say that we made it!! From impossible, maybe, almost to have until WE DID IT!! Although that's million of possibilities in the future but then I'm sure this kinda friendship will never sink. Thank you so much for not giving me up and I won't regret that I didn't give up. In return, I hope to see you guys always HAPPY!



Disneyland, Paris; Rome, Italy; Scotland; London,UK


Once upon a time, okay, I don't know when we getting more speculative talk. And just then we became unstoppable chit chat queen. I'm glad that you found me to talk with, at least I can listen to you and be a loyal listener who I always be. Sorry that I can't do much for you when you're down because I still looking for the ways to jump out from the circle of a silent listener. Well, I'm still the one who be with you and singing all around the Europe countries! May the happiness around you always and you get it.



Whitby; Leeds Train Station; Liverpool FC, Anfield, Liverpool , UK

Yea, she is my mate. Mate for Liverpool FC as our plan or overnight at train station which is out of our expectation. It's our fate to do things crazily from the day I met her. Or it's our fate to become room-mate? Soon, our room mate fate to be continued. My ex-room mate or room mate-to-be! Blessed us! Hope we can get our desired room with reasonable price to start our new working life! Although maybe it won't so crazy like before but we will live it on and rock over again.

Chatsworth Garden; Garden Party; Sheffiled, UK

Beautiful memories in UK ain't fun at all if not with you all. It's irreplaceable amazing days. Garden party, singing, dancing, cooking, eating, drinking, adventuring, trips, shopping and playing crazily. Thanks again for sharing everything.Wish us all the best in the future!


Lastly, he is the one to let me taste the happiness throughout the year. Maybe you don't know or maybe you already know that you've occupied my heart since the day you made me believe I have the right to be loved. I know we still have a long way to go but please give me strength to carry on. We'll work it out together~



2012 what comes first?!
We love you PoPo !
2012 still many wishes to be listed but the first one is for my beloved 'wai po'. I pray for her to reduce her pains. We all pray for her kindness. She'll be fine and she's stronger than we could imagine. Please hold on.
All of us heart you !! Stay Strong and Healthy!! WE ALL SUPPORT YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment