Monday, April 27, 2009

I am not...

Cannot explain why I am so addicted to this phrase, "I am not.."

I am not TLC..

I am not ... 21


My master piece for my friend's 21st birthday, design on a black T-shirt.
Erm, little bit of ArTisTiC [so called messy] hahaha..
But look through my drawing skill,it is stil presentable.[shameee]

21st birthday..my friends..one by one..OMG
All getting 21st!! Soon.. my turn!! neh!! (T.T)



********************************************

Beside Black Friday, there is Black Day !!

From wikipedia,Black Day (April 14) is a South Korean informal tradition for single people (a.k.a. Unit Solo/Solo Regiment, lee: 솔로부대) to get together and eat Jajangmyeon (noodles with black bean sauce), sometimes a white sauce is mixed for those who did not celebrate White Day.

The idea is that those who did not give or receive gifts on Valentine's Day (February 14) or White Day (March 14) can get together and eat Jajangmyeon (짜장면), white Korean noodles with black bean sauce (hence the name), to commiserate their singledom.

Can't reach out to celebrate such a Black Day @!

No comments:

Post a Comment