Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I got something to say

To my beloved,


I miss you badly in the night, when I'm alone,
awake in the middle of the night,

I have no chance to say, I love you

2 years ago, it strikes me out of a sky.

And I realised, you are so larupping in our hearts.

Cousins is in one mind, felicitate having such a YOU.

Squashy papaya here but you're gone.



NO ONE cook the white curry anymore.
cook the ayam tomato anymore.
buy my favourite buns anymore.
made "guli rice" for me when I have no appetite to eat anymore.
buy the greenbean kuih anymore.
will add cocunut milk "gao gao" in greenbean soup anymore.
hanging me inside the sarung although I am bigger now.
worry about my future anymore.
mix the yummy desert for me anymore.
nagging us everywhere.
dote on me in your way.


UNABLE to bring you to play everywhere.
accompany you go to eat whatever delicious.
spouting with you anytime.
sitting together to watch TV even though is Hindi movie.
drive me in your car.
be with you.
see your smile again.

But I know you are always on my mind~
And I swear it is now and forever~
Only the FOREVER which I am sure~
May you bless us~

How could I find such a guy in this world, beside you..

No comments:

Post a Comment