Sunday, May 10, 2009

I love My MuMMy

Since I live 7542 days in this earth,
she's the one always caring me all the time.
Even more than that,pregnant is such a torture!
Futhermore, fosterage of me is much more torture to her?!
(Nop,I'm good and obedient daughther!;)
Just..I..collect all her favor in my >heart<
I know I understand I appreciate I will
All in your thoughts!
Please don't worry.. about Me..
I know how to take my steps in the future
as you really no need to give a lot of care in this matter.

No matter what [what I suffer during studies]
and how [how I reluctant to exam]
I will try my best to complete my studies.

MuMMy is the one who most care me and understand me!!
knows what sickness which I suffered and how can made me feel better
so, when I am sick..She always comes in my mind
but now she is so far away from me..
knows what am I doing and no butt in my sociality
so, I no need to receive any call or sms from her when I mess up with my gangs.. ngek~ngek~
knows what is my favourite and save the best for me
so, we listen to LeeHom,SHE&BoA together and I am so so so chubby now..=X
knows what I like to do and never look ill on it
so, I can do it on my way whatever I desire to do wHee..

Therefore, I hope that I could bring GOODs in our life.
Please be patient! Never too late!
YOU can rely on me.. so, I should be struggling from now on.
Pull of ... ... then you won't regret that having such a ME yea!


P/S:I don't dare to say so in reality,but uhm..keep in my mind.. ops!

No comments:

Post a Comment