Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My holidays..??!!

Blessed after my internship programme, here I go~



>Heart< Pulau Redang



Gathered at PWTC & Waiting for bus "Adik-beradik"



"Riding" on the boat. [Strong winds]



Reaching the resort
After settled all the luggage, took out our camera and ..


gotcha..
Scissors Paper Stone ~posee~


Before snokerling..


A 'must' at the beach



Thanks the guy who helped us to take this
[under the sea~ under the sea~]


Try to pose funny in the water [heeee..]


It took time to swim over there and had the nice view!!


That's what I described the sand.. [like ice - cream wor~]


Wedding couple ..


When the guys were playing..



Girls were so hardworking to..


Took as much picture as we can


I miss the creamy beach


Like this picture very muchie!
ch

Shadows of * Vynie * TLC * Yi *


Gosh.. 2 tones of my hand still at there [ish~]



The sweet couple


The most important scene in Redang = More More Tea Innn


Woke up to wait ~ Day break ~


Yea~ Finally..


My photographer .. or my model?? [keke =p]


Here I go ~


Doing what .. last hour at Redang?



While waiting for my breakkfast, capture the nice view from me..[yeah~]


Really having fun with the other 9 friends here. Thanks guyx!



3hours waiting time at McD


We were not wasting time also..


Playing Krazily~


In & outside the McD



It's time to back after so much FUN



After such a Krazy Trip, went back my lovely hometown..

Promised someone to cook the green bean soup
which never been tasted before
~Durian Green Bean Soup~
Sms the kakIs to come over my house and try it out
First batch:Guys

Mr.E took this picz and I don't know why he ZooMed in people's face.=.=

Second batch:Girls
Viewing the Redang picz and drinking the soup.Hehe~
Let them to see the half-prepared card to my MY in my bedroom.

And then,#Attending HuIyI's 21st birthday party#
Fun when stuck together with KLUANG gangs! [rock guyx~!]



Idea to make something special to my mumMY !~!
"pakat" with RouJ
[really thanks to her so muchie for a helping hand]
and gave my MY~ a big suprise ever ^^
Lunch with them..


Simple dishes


Buying all the material.. Taking cute picture of my bro & 2 sis!
Collect the old pictures secretly when she was cooking [hehe]


=.= Only can make it in the middle of the night
I'm absolutely @.@


Birthday cake also a lil suprise for her,
just because it wasn't the real b'day on that day


Everything is worth when she got the suprise!
Oh yes! We are proudly present~
The big hand-made card ! [jiang~ jiang~]


There's a thing is FREE in this world = LOVE from a mother



P/S: I missed a 8am lecture today =(
[no heard alarm at all until my classmate gave me a call]
Must start a brand of new life style!!
Am I ready go back again to my college life ? ? ?

No comments:

Post a Comment