Monday, May 11, 2009

~Monday Blue~

Gosh..
Really a so called Monday Blue to me!
I think it is just because of the 2days stayed in my room and lying on my bed alone for boiling the drama =( my panda eyes and pouch have been popped out )
I just can't to be a rockaby in the midnight when it is nothing to do on the next day. [charm~]

During lunch time, seemed like everyone was busy doing their works and ME just simply pressed the keypad on the board [doink~] absolutely drowsy @.@
But,something made me uplift yoRr..
Walking to Menara Public Bank. It's just a warm killed weather!!
When I was walking to there,the movie,Knowing appears in my mind.
Uhm, is it the sun really more and more, closer to us?
Somehow,I wondered why I am able marching under this SUN when I was in secondary school with my gangs?![ miss you all guys and the time we were in the rain & under the sun ~ ]
When I entered the building, the first impression was 'classiii like a hotel!' and then I walked extremely softly [just thanks to the heels of my shoes].
There was quiet like a nice place and appropriate environment to study :p
There's not crowded and after I pressed the ticket out then at the same time, I heard "number 1407 counter 18". What a waste! I was still thinking to sit on the sofa there and enjoy the air-con.[sob sob]
Walked out of the building and then the sun was killing me again :(
What came into my thoughts again? Haah..
Should I bask under the sun when my summer vacation at Redang?
But I just wanna to balance the tones of my body yaah~
Erm..Both of them I also want, possible or not?
Balance & fair! [impossible!]

Last night when I prepared to go bed, received a sms and erm..
it made me feels good! [Thankiu~]
Listening to the new song "Singing on the tree"
Sinking in the 'Beach mood'~
Do you wanna come with me? wHee...
4 days to go and the Redang is getting closer to me!
Need to spice up my life again!
Had my faourite apple flavour mask
and having my lovely clover pyjamas,
gonna have a nice sleep!
Everyone, let's sleep like a log! =)

bye bye~ Monday Blue..

No comments:

Post a Comment