Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Be wrapped up in works~

12 hours working hours is my day for today.
Even my lunch was ... ~ jiang jiang ~

Ehleh,please don't look it down..
It's full of nutrients.[ wakaka~ ]
Finally I bought a banana at fruit stall.
Guess how much per banana? ><"
I just dislike the feeling like people think you can't do it,
so, gonna work harder and faster. Bucks up TLC!!
.....................................................

Since I am so away from people.
I mean people refer to my family, friends or any life form.
Just feel like so many days live in myself and my world only have >mii< only.
Am I used to it? Can I?
There's people said NO ONE IN AN ISLAND.
Therefore, what's the meaning?
Somehow, someone still rembered me and so on at least I no need to wait the stupid Metro bus to pick me up.
Had a bath and an hour hp call with my dearest mummy.
Phone is hot!Ouch~hehe
I bet if I am at home SURE chatting with her right now.
She keeps ask me bring what and what when going to Redang and be careful at there.
....................................................
Now, someone keep 'haiz' to me just because .. "break up" already.
I also don't know how to console people lah...

No comments:

Post a Comment