Sunday, October 18, 2009

After sing K

Finally, I gotta back to my usual college life.
Go to college and sing K after the class.[hee~]
In the first week, there's a great opportunity for us to relax and
of course sing K!
So sad, this is my last semester in my advanced diploma.
Thus, this kinda lifestyle is getting far from me soon!
Well, the happen after the first K of this week doesn't look good:
Why?


Because of the stupid "kacau" by the policemen ! !
The reason of giving us a fine is ridiculous ! !
Althought that is our fault first but then the manner of them is $@&!(#*~
I don't understand the meaning of the slogan - One Malaysia - at all
after this incident ! !
But then, luckily it doesn't spoil our plan as well:
Visit to the dessert shop, Honeymoon at Kepong~
Special flavour for "tou fu fah"

* Watermelon tou fu fah *
Besides, there's various flavour too such as mango, honeydew and so on~
Yeah~ I can't fight with the attractiveness of this :

* Durian pancake *

Yummy~
The coziness there suitable for the enjoying of delicious desserts!
But I found it a bit of costy such as the pancake above cost me RM9 excluding tax.


The second K was decided when my result haven't checked out~
Fortunately, my result waas checked in the library and be blessed~all passed!
Well, I just felt relieved for it, my lousy result!
But at least no need to resit in the critical period later!

Took by the people in front of me during the tutorial class is carrying on
[The tutor is teaching,
that's the reason why I covered by a piece of paper]

Moodless all the day and time to shout out loud in the K room~
After that, we planned to go a place to have our Thai's dinner.

Oh my god,I really thanks to our traffic jam at KL because of that we spent about hour and half to reach out for it.
Can't imagine that have such a place in the so called "forest"
There have vegetable because it is a farm there,
there have fishes because it has a pond there,
so called veg fish farm here =)

*the kitchen helper was busy fish for the customers*

*after the 5mins of bumpy road...
the night scene here like fish village*

*looked at the menu, time to enjoy our Thai feast*

*as the menu above,we ordered Talapia*

* gotcha~ because of the fish is cooked by much more salt on the skin, so we need to peel it off *

*home-taste vegetables*

*the famous Thai style boneless 'kaki ayam',
taste sweet sour and spicy*

*the special container for the Thai rice*

*Thai feast VIP = Tom Yam soup*

*after that, we ordered the BBQ prawns accidentally*

*5 dishes for 3 person, we were looking at the table beside which only 3 dishes for 5 person* [we're pretty hungry huh]

*we walked around to figure out the place while try to digest haha*

*beside the restaurant, the place around there is dark and mystery*
try to challenge it, took a picx in the darkness![blurry]

We plan to have a Thai restaurant located at sri petaling just because too miss the dishes there when having the food.
But then the food here is not bad too=)

The activities today end up by filling the petrol at Shell

*see! RM 8.80*[cool!]

No comments:

Post a Comment