Friday, October 30, 2009

* E M O *

What have been done in the FRCI tutorial today:

The day you went away
You left me here without you
With all the memories
Well,you made me in the sensible way
All the things you do
All the words that you said to me
But I'm fine without you now
I'm no longers yours

.................................

I've seen this face
I knew this face
And I found out what I want
But I'll never get
Because I sit alone to stare
Tell me I'm yours
Just let me go to you
Take me there
The room in your heart

I don't need a full
I just need a space

..................................

Accidents can happen
Everywhere anytime
Everything you've said
Everything you've done
You don't know how it hurts
You don't know how it worths
It remains here, no where else
Suffocate cause blood in the air
Struggling cause I tied to the trap
Can't help in smooking just addicted
Addiction kills
Bloody Mary plays her role
Juliet bowed to the destiny
Adam and Eva separated
Walk on the meadow
Parade leading to the freedom
And never met again
Stay blissed without soul
Thousands year passed
Sun and moon alive indepently
Never meant for each
No one smells the inconsolable
No one tastes the truth
Take the chance to be blind
And listen to the voice in my heart
Whispering of the angel and devil
Surrender to the muse
Cells in the body've been attacked
Apart from death
Facing the reality


By,
39 & 41

................................................................


What can I do? I just wanna lead to a better life.
Lie to me for the better future.
Better for me to let my brain have a break,
my heart have a break or ..
I need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment