Thursday, October 28, 2010

喜。怒。哀。乐

GO tru it in my life.Like everyone do.

Feel happiness week during preparing my first couple friends wedding!
It's so much blessing, full of love and corporation of all BroS and SisS!
It improves our relationship and .. I SEE LOVE!
You guys R O C K@B R A V O!

Angry? One minute? Enough? Stop!
Try to feel the other side of angry.
Life is really can have another side of your imagination
as well as you have a choice to decide the outcome whichever you want and you hope.

Sadness is the most difficult thing to avoid, isn't it?
When you're sad, you just wish to be down to the ground and don't wish to get up.
However, there's always need to stand up on our own feet.
Cannot deny that something or someone really bring a sense of sadness to you or in your life.
But then isn't it a sign for you to think that
you recognize the sadness because of you had tasted those happiness before?

Happy is the most important part in our life.
We live and meant to looking happiness.
Appreciate everyone, everything around you!
If you say YES, I'M BLESSED! Of course, YOU'RE BLESSED.

YES, I'M BLESSED!
Around mii, friends and family! They meant lots to mii!
I'm praying for everyone around mii!

You choose your life wanna be =)

P/S: Although everytime I prayed so hard but it doesn't help at all,
I still choose to believe and pray sincerely for those I need to witness the miracle. *praying

No comments:

Post a Comment