Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dream

I had a dream. A dream to dream.

Before this, if you ask mii, 'What's your dream or wish?'
I may definitely answer you that ' I have no dream cause' Dream is never come true!'
or even ' Hope is used to break!' etc.
But now, I had some changes in my opinion.=p

Dream is meant to be there.
Life is not just happening to you.
You're creating your life.

I did have lots beautiful dreams.
Many places and amazing parts of the world awaiting mii to explore.
Let's starts from Malaysia.

I need dreams to fulfill my life, to move on, creating all the good feeling.

Blah~ blah~ blah~

Why I'm talking about this at here?
Just in case one day in my future,
I'll ask myself that what I'm thinking about or how I'm feeling right now.
I'm able to answer it when I see this.
I feel good. Life is great.
Remember this.

Good night my beautiful world and people.

No comments:

Post a Comment