Sunday, January 9, 2011

2-0-1-1

Hello readers!

A new year starts, after read the blogs of summary 2010, and I think I might get myself one =)

Well, it's already a week past in 2011. Now, I feel I'm more matured.[maybe?! nobody know it..haha~]

Ok, it's always a better way to note down my progress in life at here, right?

I'm glad to say that my year turns good from bad =)
As I prayed so much (or my view of definition in life has changed) ,
I still feel life is really amazing and so great to mii despite quite a number of failure which I met.

In this year, I experienced various of changes in myself.
I start to work on my own. I made decision on myself. I plan my future path in my way.
Fortunately, with all my F&F by my side ^^

In short, ups and downs in this year grow mii up! and up!

In a brand of new year, I hope to gain another beautiful experience in my life ~
[Please don't give mii fake hope!]

I'm gonna continuing enjoy my life with love* and not afraid of any pretenders!

Thus, I'm creating my life just like what I wanna be. And I might apologize to those who ever wanna try to destroy it because you must fail to do so.

It's just because I believe all I can see now seems so right and good to mii!

#long live all the magic TLC made#

No comments:

Post a Comment