Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Q&A

In the working environment, you should learn how to Q&A.

To be Questionable
so you can learn or know more about what's going on and therefore, what to do in the next step.

To be Answerable
so you can protect yourself in every way and show your real ability to anyone who doubt on you.

It's freaking important to all , please practice it !

On the other hand,
there's no such theory in my life,

I do not like to either question people [ unless smtg extremely attracted mii? ]
or answer question. [ yerr, what an ignoring TLC?! ]

Please do not assume that
TLC just too LC..


Just because I do not like others to judge my life, okay?
That's mine !

Thank you very much.



P/S: For readers, please do not take it serious and I don't have any hidden ab reaction.
Maybe I'm just gonna living in a world like Socrates ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment