Tuesday, July 28, 2009

From the inside

Don't know who to trust


No surprise


Everyone feels so far away from me


Heavy thoughts sift through dust


And the lies


Trying not to break


But I'm so tired of this deceit


Every time I try to make myself


Get back up on my feet


All I ever think about is this


All the tiring time between


And how


Trying to put my trust in you


Just takes so much out of me


I take everything from the inside


And throw it all away


Cause I swear


For the last time I won't trust myself with you


Tension is building inside


Steadily


Everyone feel so far away from me


Heavy thoughts forcing their way


Out of me I won't trust myself with you


I won't waste myself on you


Waste myself on you


Linkin Park




A rocker's soul is preferable in such a situation as now.


R-O-C-K



No comments:

Post a Comment