Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just because it doesn't mean it should be

I have no idea what should do to deal with these 2 assignment at all. 2 presentation is coming soon but I am totally blank!
I'm such a DUNOer when met any problems.[suckx]
I'm starting to worry about my coming exam when I can't cope with my dear lecturer, Mr. TLC ~
What to do to catch up with all that I drop behind?
Week 10 is coming..
What've I done? [Nothing~but something..hehe]

All the time in the college just like "honeymoon"[when face exam tatime u noe la]
besides discussion on my extreme Entrepreneur Skills assignment[reali @.@]


What we have done in the study room.



What we have done in the lecture hall and tutorial class.
Since today is so cloudy and cooling, both of us wear jacket to college and acting like Jay Chou [wahaha]
In the end, tutor asked is it you're sicked ah? [kaka~]
Solar eclipse?Today 8.30am?Really? [No idea leh]

SO many things or happens just because it doesn't mean it should be like this or like that, just happened.
Can we classified it as fate or destiny?
Getting busy,then won't be thinking on those necessary.
But will it go through just like that?

P/S:Fortunately / Unfortunately, I met someone today. Hence, I think that's the reason why I am here today, to blog this special day? I don't think so :p

No comments:

Post a Comment