Wednesday, November 18, 2009

B B Q

In the weekends, what made them so happy?

When I reached Kluang,the BBQ welcomed me^^

See.. He tried to fan it..[speedy~ wosh!]

Fuyohh~ so many home-taste food[tasty~]

A big family gathered together,JOM MAKAN!

It's time to D.I.Y! Mix up all the ingredients~

Petai + Sotong + Sambal [super like]

Raining days,shock to have bbq~

Taste it then come out with new idea[so inovative neh]

So spicy ya..aiyoyo but I like it~

My uncle keep comes out with new idea><"

Satay vs. sausage

Chicken vs. Fishes

Prawns + square bean

Going to bbq chicken wings..whee..

Slurppp...

Wah..so smooky meh??
Starting until now, only 3 of them BBQing..
[Me = responsible to taste ^^]

Try to adjust the container.

Yummy!!!

Nowadays, the new generation all only interested in pc game!
My uncle shouted at them to urge them, "go out makan!"
This is the proof =p

Celebrating my cousin on the day too~
Next day, before going back KL, went to:

Organic farm to buy vegetables..



Reminds me of those instrument to do experiments

She interested in the white cactus


Lastly, we bought Dragon fruit drinks and puddings:

Organic but not tasty =)


P/S: Short break in Kluang for only 2o hours =X

No comments:

Post a Comment