Saturday, November 14, 2009

Exhausted week..

Started by ptptn loan, tests, assignment and
ended up by sick,sleep,serenity.. .. .. ..

Because of PTPTN at Damansara, I went to there for twice:

Everytime, just the same situation, no one!
See people's face~
Hello, do you know that you are the government service,ok??
Can you be more polite, friendly, or helpful towards your customer, the taxpayers..
Have a smile =) then everything doesn't look so bad,right?

Never mind, going to eat lunch at Jalan Ipoh on the way back:

Haha, what we were doing ya?

Booking the car park? whee~

So so so hungry @.@ the hot weather..

Claypot chicken rice! yummy~
Just ngam ngam ho! HoChak!

Too many guest,so waiting long time even for a plate of vege =X

Makan!

Bitter ever "wong lou kat"
[forced by someone but sweet in my heart]

Aiks~ Claypot again in the evening..
This time is "dry bak kut teh"@ Kepong "jia jia"
Yes! This time,we just really taste
the real dry and spicy bak kut teh [like]

Same vege~

Of course! Need this with bak kut teh soup~

We're not satisfied by only bak kut teh then going back,
so we decided to go "tong shui gor gor" for desserts =p

The left handside yellowish is the best![like]
Pomelo and I forgot what's that called already =X

Grace's 21st Birthday:
Had a great and delicious dinner at Paris restaurant,SS2 [like]
Then, going to her house ..

Ladies..

We love this mirror! [like]

Gathering with all KluanGers..KakIs (",)


Her wish finally comes true:

Gathered all of us in the club~ ^^
Happy Hallowe'en, MJ's show in Maison.

As my schedule in the previous blog,
I am going to sleep and wake up at the abnormal time:

Morning or afternoon?
When I woke up, I can't differentiate it..

The kawaii designed papers bought in taiwan:-

=Motivation=

How about this?erm..

Test and test..

The latest method that I found! ;p

Boring class:
Queen also need to study leh..

Wearing the same style with my classmates wor..

What to do in front of my laptop when rushing the assignment:

Onion Rings -=> RM 3.80

Onion Onion

Mi Mi

Self mixed LonganMilk [like]

Beakfast + Lunch

Whole week busy mode + catch a cold = Medic Pill
[super efficient!]

Zoom..zoom..zoom..

All of us = dead fishes in the class after the presentation =x

Finally, the mission stated in the schedule completed!
Although, the outcomes not so preferable
but still can be acceptable after the hardwork..
Soon, the another schedule should be list out again..
Endless..
I don't know why this semester seems like so so hectic life,
maybe it's getting end of my studies?Fast,it's coming..
Now, I need to put more effort on it
and then just prevent anything to disturb my mind.
Just do it! Feel the difference!
[haha, the slogan feel the difference used in my assignment,
so coincidence same with the other group=.=]
P/S: My plan to go SGC failed due to the party cancelled (T.T)

= so dissapointed=
But now the plan change to go back my dear hometown
oh yea~KLUANG~ I'll be back in few hours later!
=hurray=

No comments:

Post a Comment