Friday, April 30, 2010

End of ApriL

As we planned for one and half days, all gang and stuff get ready for a freaking hot summer.



Finally, another my desired destination had been achieved.

Sepang Gold Coast



I'm pretty satisfied with the beautiful sunset view at there.
[within a short while,the sun hide back under the sea..haha]




What are you waiting for?

Join us -=> Monkeys snatch the red ball!
[We played from the sun set until night, when we can't recognise who are the monkeys!!!]





Interviewing the woman inside the picture as above.
From her, she's getting the "O Jian" by knocking out them which had sticked on the rocks.
1kg earns RM30 only, and we found that mostly able to get 1kg per day only.
Rm30 needs split into 2 peoples. Hard earns money =(
since that's a tiring work under the killing sun!




In the other side, there's a family trying to get the shell like la-la.
The naive boy is so cute and I saw the freedom and innocent from him.
Hopefully, he won't forget how happy he was at that time =)




Uncountable of this species own all the seaside.
It's amazing!


Enjoyed the BBQ in the starry night and powder sand with salty water on the seaside^^


.........................................................................................................................

29 april

RouJ's 22th birthday
I'm so sorry to you that I can't keep my promise to celebrate with you!
Although we can't meet each other frequently, u're always my best ever sis!

Poh Wah's 22th birthday
Due to the matter above, I'm going to trip with my gang so unable to celebrate with RouJ.
We're celebrating his birthday with a hot summer trip. Well, it's quite a successful fun trip.
Hope our gang can continue active in the trip like this and krazy such as our history! haha~

Grandpa left TLC for 3 years
I miss you so much!
Especially these few days.
Filled myself with busy mode,
but still thinking of you.
Thanks for all the memory left with mii.
The world which full of love,
simple love!
I'll move on with them.
No matter how, I'll always love you !






P/S: ALL paper come to the last lesson and the revision class is coming on MAY!
Signing off for tomorrow FUN first ^^ Night!



No comments:

Post a Comment