Tuesday, April 20, 2010

DELicious

Remembered over a year ago, when we stuck in the traffic jam and passed by this restaurant after a whole tiring working day during internship period, we sure will say how about we go to dine inside then just go back home neh?

Yup, it's this:

Apt.211 , Jalan Tun Razak,
Dua Residency 50400, Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 603-2166 2066

We simply enjoy the dinner after whole day hardworking.


Well environment for enjoying the food there.


Due to the experience of doing assignment for restaurant business, I started to analyse and carried out my observation the design, layout, and concept, of course the most important is the environment of the restaurant.
I just curious about the well-done business here and full-house during all the night.
[dreaming if one day I build up my restaurant business ~ hee~]

If it places at my house =p


Spghtti Carbona


I ordered spicy zucchini spaghettini with feta cheese and pine nuts,
tasted like eastern style noodle and unlike normal Italian spagettini.
Had a nice attempt.


We've been here because V missed this, Four Cheese Macaroni.
Yup, of course..Cheesy~


We can't fight these deserts and finallly the waiter there introduced to us =p


Peach Frangipane with vanilla ice-cream.
I can't forget others beside this too
such as applicious, chocolicioius, mangolicious...



Actually, I'm just blog this..
if counting sheep doesn't help mii to fall asleep..



........................................................................................................................................................................
What's the worst will be? Fail only, not the end of the world.
We learn not for success, fail for learning,
but the most important is do not give up!

1 out of 2 candidates will fail in ACCA exam,
that's why my lecturer created this quote to encourage us.

That's the only one you can do, DON'T GIVE UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment