Tuesday, April 13, 2010

HOT night!

Today, going dinner with F at L's working place as our promise before.
[due to the hot weather, we can go for some air-con service!=p]
After half packet of Oreo biscuit and a cup of HL milk,
I was still feel like wanna eat something else to fill my stomach.
The cheapest set meal is "taiwan ru rou fan" RM3 per bowl.
And I ordered the latest beverage in the shop,papaya milk, RM 4.90 per glass.
Lastly, I felt my stomach said enough to mii ><"

The weather is killing mii tonight!Had been bathed many times during a day @!

Someone told mii, when you leave someone,you'll hate the song which during the period go through together.
But when the song played back from radio, it reminds mii of that someone.
I don't think so.
At least it brought mii a set of memory, the perfect moment just between us.

Done, you should wake up from those memories !

TLC should on her own ways, either BOB or MOMO^^


P/S:Dumping all @%!$*)!^*(~ GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment