Monday, April 25, 2011

1 Monday

Today is Monday.
Monday Blue is extremely hated by all working force.
For mii, today never blue with the lovely mug.
And, I made a choice.
Regardless what circumstances will be,
I'm confident this is the smartest choice and.. never regret.
I'm so glad that someone with mii to make the decision ^^
Thank you my dear~
Wow, what a relaxing working day, today.
Hopefully the relaxing working days awaiting for mii in the last month at here.
Appreciating the chances given by my company and the friendly colleagues around mii.
I felt so happiness when all the colleagues so dissapointed when I'm gonna leaving them.
It may means that I'm appreciated by them too~
AHA~ Planning my housemate farewell trip coming in this weekends.
Stay stunned!

No comments:

Post a Comment