Wednesday, April 27, 2011

3 Wednesday

Today is Wednesday.
For the working group, today is waiting the weekends coming around.
It's hard time to wait tomorrow and tomorrow's tomorrow.
Sorry for the pose got a bit weird cause taken secretly during working hours =X


Early in the morning when I stepped in the office.
My colleague asked us to go pick the key chain which she bought in Redang.
Wow, although I've been there before but I never bought any souvenirs from there =p

This is so cute. I got another lil gui gui now with spec and hat some more.
So cool yet so cute !
Actually, it is a key chain and I tried to take off the chain around its neck.
I just think so cruel to bend the chain on its neck >,<
So, I make it free from the chain. hahaha~

After knock off today, decided to go Pasar Malam at Connaught.
I can't remember when is the last time I been here anymore, it was long time ago I think.
Now, I found this two I never seen before at here.
First is the Cheesy Sausage. Wow, it's so cheeseeee~
And this, Soya Blue berry cake.
The taste considered not bad, won't too sweet.
Lastly, I spend more than normal a bit again.
Night market also can make mii spend lots.
That's why, try to avoid it ! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment