Tuesday, April 26, 2011

2 Tuesday

Today is Tuesday.
Continued the good mood from yesterday.
Woke up in the morning and still have some time to play with my small gui gui.
See! The sun light just so amazing ~

OL's life must start with healthy breakfast.
Well, it's kinda important for us.
The sandwich is given by my senior colleague.
And, the Super Cereal . .
Ohh.. I forgot to SMS the bar code in order to participate the lucky draw !!


Half day leave is taken purposely going to purchase
our Team Shirt used in our trip during this weekend.
On the way going to Time Square,
I realised that this building already almost finish done.
Yes, it makes sense.
At least this is really artistic enough on the KL roadside.


Jang ~ Jang ~ Jang ~
After 2hours searching around and my legs almost crippled..
DOMO . . DOMO . . DOMOKUN!!
This is my team shirt for this Saturday.
I don't care .. My team must win !!!
( I don't wanna to be punished =D )

No comments:

Post a Comment