Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Count down-ing

Hi, everyone.
I think I should start to blog again ACTIVELY since baby Fang requested me to blog and updating picture with a TLC inside (',")v everyday when I'm at UK
but I think I should start to blog before I reach there,right?

First, all the procedures for applying is done.
Second, the luggage is still continuing packing according to my checklist
(till the day I left most probably).
Third, I should complete my revision for my coming paper real soon
(the day before flight =X ).
And then doing the real paper in the exam, celebrating after the exam
and then gonna leave my home sweet home for 4 months.

Fine,this is the most amazing count down for me although I will leave here and miss all the love one at here. But I'm just too exciting and looking forward to my dream =)

Count down-ing -=> 10 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment