Sunday, June 19, 2011

✫Shopping day at Sheffield✫


The day to shop all my necessaries !


Today is SUNday , and we're too early to be here. All the shops will open at 10.30am.
The Moor, Sheffield is the place where the students like to shop around here.
After visiting all the shops around and finally we reach our target today but it seems like only few pieces of nice stuff left only after many promotion days passed.
When girls shop, it doesn't matter how messy it is =X
See! The most left on the bench! Dark Blue with Red Stripes.
The first clothes I purchased at UK!ADIDAS hoodie!! My desired sports hoodie!! But I'm not sure that I got such an opportunity to wear it once I back to Malaysia =p Since this is BUY one FREE one then pretty sure is cheaper and worth to buy it!

Disappointing due to NO sport shoes aimed for the day =(
(How could start my jogging plan? ermmm..)


This one nice? Last pair !! but.. it belongs to others now.. Looking for better one =)


There is really relaxing outing in such weather ^^
Everyone is so relaxing! I'm the one too ~


Conditioner, Washing powder, Lebara sim card, biscuit, cornflakes and irresistable CHOCOLATE!!

PS: I must control !! and fight with Chocolate !! I'm chubby !! More than enough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment