Saturday, June 18, 2011

On the way to go SHU!!

The day before the exam, and I really study while listening to my SHE songs..
It's always a better way for me to release my stress and feel good to study. And finally,
celebrating by singing K and mamak session for my farewell after the paper.EHhmm..
feel nothing but..yeap~ my paper is done!!

And the most important day, my flight coming in the next day. On the way going to airport, we stopped at Yong Peng for some delicious home-taste food before I leave Malaysia. I missed fishball really much !!




And of course HOKKIEN MEE!! The smell of home town.




When you're at UK, you'll miss Malaysia food definitely!!!!





When reached airport, then meet my dear and then put all the stuff inside luggage and checked it in with 39.5kg weight!! OMG~




After that, we were waiting at the McD and took some pics before I go.







Yea.. It's time to go ~



Please take care of yourself and I'll be back soon!!




It's a good and bad feeling when you go alone with your own luggage =X



Watching movie, listening to music and playing game in the plane only I can do.



And toilet-ing..



Finally reached the Dubai airport, there is hot when I reached but cold in the night.



Emirates considered nice service airline =)



Dubai airport.


Too bad cannot access to Starbucks WiFi in Dubai airport =(









Lucky Clover printed ^^ like*



Actually, I can't manage to carry them all at the same time !! Luckily senior from uni willing to help ^^
Manchester airport. The first place I stepped into United Kingdom. The fresh air and the chilling weather make me much more relief.
Heading to Sheffield from Manchester by bus prepared by uni.



And special thanks to Von and Bing prepared lunch (fried rice) to me and welcome me once I reached.
Luckily the hostel is clean! After unpacked my luggage just rush to buy some living stuff.






Here I come my busy and relax days in Sheffield ~

No comments:

Post a Comment