Tuesday, June 2, 2009

16 hours for my SLEEPing~

I have been exhausted in the first week of my college life.
Beside all that boring lecture hours, I was absolutely utilised the 'free' time.
Erm,achieved my target = Sing 3 times of Karaoke [yea yea =D]
1.RedBox @ Low Yat ~ 3pm to 9pm (including dinner buffet)
2.RedBox Plus @ Paillion ~ 11am to 3pm (including lunch buffet)
3.Neway @ TimesSquare ~ 11am to 1pm (including semi lunch buffet)
Really sing until raucity [finally can speak softly like a lady =p]

The important part is shoping! Buy and buy!!
Spot a simple 2 tier dress!!
When's gonna lelong lelong ahh??!!

The Friday's night, we went to Station One for L2's 21st Birthday celebration.
[Due to Feeling Cafe was full house]

Such a crazy night with taking the "sampat" picz and video.[hehe..keep it secretly]
We made an album for her by using all the picx in this 3 years.
1469days since I met her, she's just our dear housemate and currently my baby, roomate.

The next day, we gave her a surprise Genting trip
which she wanted most!


With my housemates~




One of my housemate replaced by Fai +.+ She want us to cut and paste her head in this our sUpeR's family picx~

Only RED bus in the Themepark





Reminding:The bus is prohibited to take picx like this


After that, went to Subang for Steamboat
[finally tried the famous BBQ chicken]



Last but not least, Chocolate Indulgence !
[keep it for tomorrow''s breakfast but I woke up at 5pm,hightea?]
We woke her up for this..



Randomly taken by my laptop's webcam~
When prepared to buy material for making the card


Unfortunately, my SOKIA is lost!! [I even don't know how I lost it!]
And I am extremely sad for it!! T.T
2 hp lost in this half year and finally I need to take out money of my pocket to..
I am so so so wondering .. Where's my lucks in this week going..?

Anyway, I should be CHEER!!

P/S: Lots thing to do ya! Gambateh!! Good LuckSss to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment