Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Monday is not blue at all!!

Forgot that I need to present for ES tutorial answer..
Therefore, after lecture , 2 hours left for the preparation
and my lunch
Simply draw a so called 'Mind Map' haha~

Simply squeeze in from Jan - Dec =p

Luckily, the tutor said 'not bad ' and good job! [oh yea~]

A nice place to go 'pak toh'


absolutely hidden place,you can't found him
and you'll never knowsuch a place located at the upstairs of shoplots

I like the atmosphere there~

Decoration~

Even in the restroom~

Lots of game, pool,snooker,mahjong etc.


Cocktails' time

38 Tequila PoP


38.8 White Russian [recommeded alcoholic milk]

39 Singapore Sling [yucks! berry's flavour]

mii Screwdriver [such a cute name but ~ taste like orange juice]


Never enough~ one more Long Island Tea

Last but not least
Bring our VSOP [secretly]
I bet the waiter sure wondering why the ONE never finish..

Nice Feel + Nice Music + Nice alcohol + Nice friends

Because of tomorrow 8am lecture, we should go back ~

On the way back, I should sms my dear .my.
I miss you! Goodnight!
But I never do that.

Live your Life TLC

No comments:

Post a Comment