Thursday, June 4, 2009

B.O.B said..

B.O.B : "I have no brain but I have an idea!"
TLC : "I have a brain but I have no idea!"


Just experienced the 3D movie
Monster vs. Alien



>heart< the gelatinous and indestructible BLUE lil life-form,B.O.B


If I am Susan...
Will I be stronger and brave enough to accept the changes of myself?!

.....................................................................................

My E getting into EMO world.
No truly friends in the life?
Life is so so so damn meaningless?
Everyone is same, I think.
When you are alone,find NO ONE to accompany you.

Why I am here so late???
Did I said that I wanna change my lifestyle???
Facing the notes and I have really no idea to solve the paper.
[tsk tsk]
What should I do???

B.O.B, I have no idea!!!

P/S:Cutie will buy me a bread for breakfast tomorrow.[so sweet~]

No comments:

Post a Comment