Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ratatouille~

Erm, maybe it's a lil bit late to intro my..
[jan jang] Ratatouille~
Background:
Simply picked from the ground of the street
Somewhere near the McD at Jalan Bukit Bintang
When going to Hy's convo

I'll bring it out to shoping or whatever
when I bring its "house" along for Such a movie?! [haha]


Before - Drag Me to Hell

The cute boy kissed me [omg] simply a seduce of 1 pack~ MAMEE
He is come from France [I thought Korean before knowing]

Before - 17 again

Ops finally having my puffs [love! don't know why lah?!]

Anyone so stupid??I asked for Sundae cone but ...

RM3 @ sundae but without chocolate top? That's won't be mii!
[lastly go ask for adding on it..heee]

After having my dinner with my 2 cousins

Met my babies and we go for an hour class to SEE people dancing
such .. NEW JAZZ

As our 'date' after HIDE~
Before going to "wash clothes"
Italiannies ~ Tiramisu is sooooo tasttttty ~


Here we go Laundry~
Lil bit dissapointed, can't have Long Island Tower again!
But there's another hope arise!

Just not served in tower [maybe high cost for the tower horrr!!]

Electronic Lemonade ~ Saviour~!

McD again..

With Ratatouille~ yea

Funny with the all mumbling in the McD and in the car~

P/S: Get back into the reality, presentation, assignment, test...

No comments:

Post a Comment