Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Little Taiwan @ Mid Valley

Rata~ going to shopping again

My shopping 'kakIs with rata~


OMG my cute Rata~

Tiny Rata~


Tkuan & Carmen 's 21st & 22nd bday

Before going, had a superb rich dinner..


Going to the nice place where Carmen's 21st bday celebration..
Same place with same gangs after 1 year..
1 year ago : 2008

1 year later : 2009

Although it seems like hasn't much chances but in fact there's a significant changes in my >heart<

I just showed the draf towards the shopkeeper in the cakehouse,

here is the outcome[erm,anyway thanks for drawing that..haha]

The presents.. [jang jang~]

Purposely picked up at Timesquare.[sexyyyy~]

Another nice place to recommend.
[ops, I forgot the name of the shop,
somewhere at sri kembangan]

The place provides various of games for the guests
such as special card games.
All the game is specially design for people there gaining fun! [high]

Rate this game!
It is available for maximum 9 people to play at the same time.
Each player tends to be either 'good people' or 'bad people',
there is some rules on it and the mission of GOODs is retrieve the GOLD
and BADS try to avoid them to success respectively.
Players need a lot of acting skills and to be patient for achieving the goals.

Between, we tried out another new game and the purpose of it is
we need to shout out loudly for exchange the cards in order to collect a set of same number cards.
For sure, it was a PASAR exactly!!

Exhausted at that day because of 4 hours sleeping time and then 8am class on the next day and going to pick up the present,TRANSFORMER,dinner,celebration until 4am reach home.Again,8am lecture on the next day!

Hang out + Mamak + Pool @ Kluang
Hang out with RouJ

Snapshots after K at K Box[Photo hunts~any difference ah? weiiii~]

What else can do with my KakiS at Kluang?
YumCha till middle of the night.

And then?Going to a smooky place..

Lady's pose~

Anyway, thanks all of them who are willing to teach mii!!!

Duren ~ Duren ~
Go back for these....

Ops..no more picx!
So sorry that I was busying to taste the DUREN ady!
That's what I am suffering now!
S I C K is kindly prohibited during this serious period!!
H 1 N 1 !!!
Should I quarantine myself?
Heard that my college maybe going to be closed on Wednesday for a week![wehee~]
NO need schooling for a week?
I wonder it is whether a good or bad news ..
Such a bad luck June ! I am looking forward to my lucky 7 July !
..................................................................

The responsibility of a student:
Study! Study! Study!
There's no more chance for you to enjoy such a college life!
Having fun .. so you must bear with the pressure of assignment,coursework,and coming final exam!
But,I'm still here until damn late[as usual,8am class tmr!]
Fine, I'm not a ACCA student.[uh?!]
Is that so important?
Instead, I am.
Just need to be emphasis as below,
Doesn't matter to lose by comparing with others but yourself!

P/S:
H 1 N 1 is scaring everyone!


Leading to a healthy lifestyle to prevent H1N1

No comments:

Post a Comment